How does Amberya select fragrances?
At Amberya, we meticulously observe market trends and analyze web search data to identify popular fragrances in the luxury segment. Before planning for any fragrance, we consider the following criteria:
- Is the fragrance popular enough for demand?
- Is the fragrance is priced at a level that makes it inaccessible to a larger audience?
- Can the fragrance be recreated at a lower cost with high-quality ingredients while remaining very similar to the inspiration?
What does ‘Extrait de Parfum’ mean?
Extrait de parfum is the more concentrated and usually more expensive type of perfume. Most experts classify any perfume with over 25% perfume concentration as Extrait de Parfum. In our perfumes, we maintain a concentration in the range of 30% - 35% for a more indulgent experience.
How to evaluate the quality of a perfume
Beyond subjective preference for fragrance, every perfume can be rated and judged by the following four attributes:
- Sillage: The trail of scent left behind by a perfume as you move.
- Projection: How far a perfume carries its scent in the air.
- Dry Down: The scent of the final wear of the perfume, when the top and middle notes have disappeared.
- Longevity: The duration a fragrance lasts when applied.
How close is the smell of Amberya Perfumes to the original inspiration?
We design our perfumes to closely match the original inspiration while maintaining the quality spectrum of the overall product. While most fragrances can be recreated to match the original, some are more challenging. In such cases, we choose not to include them in our collection, ensuring a high standard of quality.
Best way to apply perfume. How to wear perfume effectively?
While there is no one-size-fits-all method for wearing perfume, experimenting with the number of sprays and application spots can enhance your personal experience. For optimal efficiency of our perfumes, we recommend applying five sprays on the skin at the following spots:
- Left Neck
- Right Neck
- Right Underarm
- Left Underarm
For extra projection, consider adding an additional spray at the back of the neck.